Motors Touch Screen Controls
TSC is a plant control system to start, stop, and monitor motors used in plant operation and was designed for universal use for any plant regardless of motors used and their functions.
- Completely configurable to match specific plant needs.
- Capable of utilizing multiple displays for adequate space for all required buttons in plant operation.
- Touch screen monitors available providing the same feel as control console operation, in addition to standard keyboard/mouse operation.
- Optionally used for automated quarry operations.
- Mounted in 47″(H) x 39″(W) x 12″(D) cabinet with UPS backup.
- Isolated and protected from transient voltages through the use of provided relays and MOVs.